Milan City Card
The Milan City Card is one of the most time and money-efficient ways to visit Milan and enjoy its offerings.
With the Milan City Card, you can access the Duomo di Milano, the Leonardo di Vinci Scient Museum and the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana.
That’s not all that the Milan City Card offers. Read on to find out more!
What attractions does the Milan City Card cover?
The Milan City Card is a great way to move around the city and explore the town’s historic architecture.
You start your tour with the magnificent Duomo di Milano. Prepare to be awestruck by all the marble facade and intricate interiors.
You can access Duomo Museum, officially called the Museo del Duomo, which is dedicated to the history, art, and architecture of the Milan Cathedral.
While at the Milan Cathedral, you should visit the Duomo rooftop. It has divine views of the cityscape.
After the Duomo di Milano, you scoot past all lines and enter the Leonardo di Vinci Museum of Science and Technology.
Next, the Milan City Card provides you access to one of the oldest public art collections in the world- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana.
Pinacoteca Ambrosiana houses a remarkable collection of paintings, drawings, manuscripts, and other art objects.
The Milan City Card also provides a digital city guide that covers over 130 attractions all over Milan.
With this Audio Guide app, you have visuals, descriptions and audio commentaries by local experts, offline, interactive digital maps and navigation.
Your Milan City Card will include the following:
- Entry to Duomo di Milano, Rooftop and Museum
- Skip the line entry to the Leonardo da Vinci Science Museum
- Entry to Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- City Audio Digital guide app
- One-time entry to the attractions
- 10% discount on your next booking
How much does a Milan City Card cost?
The Milan City Card prices depend on the participants chosen to take the tour!
The prices are divided into age groups as follows:
|Age Group||Cost per person|
How does the Milan City Card work?
The Milan City Card is the most seamless way to explore and tour the city while saving money!
If you wish to buy the Milan City Card, follow the steps given below:
- To buy the Milan City Card, click here.
- You will be directed to the card page and find the Milan City Card there.
- Select your preferences- number of participants, date, and time of visit.
- Proceed with payment.
- After the payment is complete, you will receive the Milan City Card in your mail.
Why should you get the Milan City Card?
With the Milan City Card, you get hassle-free, streamlined entries to some of the busiest tourist spots, saving you time, energy and money.
Another benefit would be that you also get the card easily, and as soon as you buy it, it will be sent to your email.
You can print it or download their free mobile app to get the softcopy directly from your phone.
You will also get an audio guide app covering over 130 attractions in Milan. This is an interactive and locally sourced platform.
This helps to easily locate the attractions and determine how close or far they are from your reach, offline and online.
Who is the Milan City Card good for?
Getting a Milan City Card is best for all visitors to the city as it streamlines all the attractions and lets you create your itinerary.
As a first-time visitor to Milan, getting lost in all the ticket options is easy.
The Milan City Card helps you experience Milan’s iconic attractions at a much lower price, a plus point.
Travelers who like the flexibility
For travelers who like to have an extended holiday and not cram a lot of sights into one day- the Milan City Card is the best!
It allows you to create your itinerary and explore the city alone!
The Packed Planners
This is a great option for those who prefer to visit three to four attractions daily.
Where can I buy the Milan City Card?
The Milan City Card can be purchased online.
Your pass will be instantly delivered in PDF format, which you can save on your phone or print.
This PDF will include your QR-coded pass(es) and the audio guide app.
Things to remember while purchasing the Milan City Card
While the Milan City Card is a great tool to sightsee across Mialn, there are a few things to note while purchasing it.
- Some attractions may be temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations before your visit.
- It is best to check the included digital audio guide app and attraction websites for the most up-to-date information and make reservations.
- Entry to each attraction is only once, and you may not be allowed to re-enter once you exit the attraction.
- Some attractions may provide a few benefits that can be added to your itinerary at an additional cost.