Duomo Milan Guided tour
The Duomo di Milano guided tour is the best way to explore Milan Cathedral and all attractions of the Duomo.
The Milan Cathedral guided tour offers an expert local guide who takes you on a complete tour of the Duomo.
With your guide, you can explore the crypts and treasures of the Cathedral, learn about the stories depicted in the stained glass and more.
The guided tour lasts 1.5 hours, during which you can explore the Cathedral, Rooftop and archaeological sites with a guide.
Visitors also get access to the Duomo Museum and Church of St Gottardo on a self-guided tour.
Duomo di Milano guided tour is available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
What is included in the Duomo Milan Guided tour
- Entry to Duomo di Milano, Rooftop, archaeological sites, Duomo Museum and Church of St Gottardo.
- Skip the line entry to Rooftop by the lift
- Guided tour of Milan Duomo Cathedral, Rooftop and archaeological sites
- Separate entrance to access the Milan Cathedral
- 1.5-hour tour with a tour guide
- Headset and Audio guide
Duomo Milan Guided tour prices
|Visitors’ Age||Tour Price|
|Adult ticket (19 to 99 years)||€35|
|Youth ticket (12 to 18 years)||€23|
|Child ticket (6 to 11 years)||€21|
|Infant ticket (younger than 5 years)||€2|
Duomo Milan Guided Tour FAQs
1.How long does the guided tour of Duomo Milan last?
The guided tour of Duomo Milan lasts for 1.5 hours and more.
It allows you to explore the church complex, including the terraces and the archaeological area.
2. What will the professional guide provide during the tour?
The professional guide will share the fascinating history and background of the Milan Cathedral.
It enhances your understanding and appreciation of this iconic monument.
3.Can I visit other attractions with my guided tour ticket?
Yes, your guided tour ticket includes access to the San Gottardo Church and the Milan Duomo Museum.
It allows you to explore these additional sites.
4. Will I have the opportunity to visit the rooftop decks during the guided tour?
Yes, with your Milan Cathedral tickets, you will have the chance to take the lift to the rooftop decks and enjoy the breathtaking views of the city.
5. Is there any hidden attraction beneath the Duomo?
Yes, the Milan Cathedral guided tour also takes you to the hidden San Giovanni Alle Fonti Baptistery located beneath the Milan Cathedral.
6. Can I explore the Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church on my own after the guided tour?
Yes, you are free to visit the Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church at your own pace once the guided tour of the Duomo Milan rooftop concludes.
7. Can I book my guided tour tickets online?
Yes, booking your tickets online in advance is preferable as it saves time and secures your spot for the guided tour.
Featured Image: Duomomilano.it